Adventures in the Mudkip's Dating Simulator Universe continue in Mudkip Goes to Walmart then Dies! Return to the world of MDS set after the events of MDS1+2, the previous game. On September 13th, 2018, Mudkip is given a special task from Protagonist, and must carry it out with efficiency. How will Mudkip meet his demise? To whom will it be credited? Find out now!
- Both English and Japanese language options! The game was originally created in English, but it has been hand translated to Japanese.
- Extra endings, a more non-linear style of play, and extra plot unlock after you complete the first play-through! (You must play the game a second time to see a lot of the content! Don't miss out! The control key skips already seen lines!)
- 30-45 whole minutes of gameplay in total!
- Completed endings list, with 3 endings.
- Admittedly rough RPG battles, most of which can be skipped on replay.
- A terrifying combination -- inspired by Undertale, Earthbound, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and various other things. Mostly Undertale, though.
- Randomized events and dialogue... Each time you play something might subtly change!
- Two separate gay couples on the True Ending route.
- A nameable Protagonist if you enable it in the options
- Absolutely 0 (zero) references to COVID-19 as this predates it by a whole year.
But wait! There's more! If you download within the next [forever] decades, you can get it completely for free! Don't hesitate, download Mudkip Goes to Walmart then Dies as soon as possible!
I am open to feedback, so be sure to leave it if you have any thoughts. I also take anonymous questions on the MDS Tumblr. Or, you can discuss on the somehow still active MDS Discord.
Also check out the spinoff sequel, MDS Comedy Hour!
I would use the itch.io launcher (because of automatic patching), but if you absolutely insist, just extract the contents of the zip and run the .exe/app file.